czwartek, 9 lipca 2015

ENG: Introduction



Do you ever felt like you were flying?
How would you roamed the endless fields, meadows, oceans in the wings?
I think that although some of you have experienced it.
I can assure you, if ye shall know this feeling, you are the happiest people in the world.
You can honestly say that you have everything, even if it is not entirely true.
And remember to never go to waste.
When it comes to love I divide people into several types:
1. Lovelas -> people who are changing almost every month objects of his interest. Once love one person, but then they see someone else and fall head over heels.
2. Stays ---> once you fall in love, you fall in love for a long time. Partner choose carefully and very hurt them his loss.
3. Romantic ----> wait for this "romantic love". If you believe that someone is too boring and totally not romantic, loose it. Such a person would need a real knight on horseback.
3. Loners ---> people who think that the second half is not needed them to be happy and do not even try to find her.
So, as you can guess, I belong to the latter group.

But as you know, love comes unexpectedly...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey hey, I greet you at the beginning of my fanfiction with considerations of the main character. I hope that we will have worked wonderfully together and I promise that we will soon be a new chapter :)

Please post comment, it's always motivating.


More about my translations ----->http://lovemedespiteeverything.blogspot.com/2015/07/to-my-english-visitors.html

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz