czwartek, 9 lipca 2015

To my english visitors

Hi :*
I thought that my blog can also read a person could not speak in Polish so I decided to translate every post. 
At the bottom of the page is a translator, where you can translate an entire page, if something does not understand my translation or if you do not know English. You can translate any language.
I will translate  every post, but the translations will appear in a day or two after writing a chapter in Polish.
At the beginning I only translate a few chapters into English and see if it will be interest from your side.If not, then I will not explain, but the translator at the bottom of the page next will be to your use
I hope that you like my fanfiction :*

PS. I'm sorry for my english ;)

Please post comment, it's always motivating.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz